If you are going to visit London it is sometimes very useful to have a list of useful links, without much explanation. For this reason, here is a list of links to different interesting or useful pages that may come in handy if you are planning a getaway to the British capital.
If you are interested in something, just click directly on the name of the page you want, it will open in a new window without leaving Tripandtourism.
What will you find in this article?
- Useful links to plan a visit to London
- Tickets for attractions and theater
- Transport Pages
- Hotel Reservations
Useful links for planning a visit to London
Tickets for attractions and theater
The best pages to buy theater tickets, different attractions in London, London Pass, river cruises, tourist routes, tourist bus….:
- Getyourguide : Ticket website to get cheap tickets for attractions in London.
- Discount-London : Website to buy tickets for attractions, afternoon tea, excursions…
- London Pass : Card to enter all London attractions for free.
- London Theatre: Website for theater tickets where you can choose seats.
- Transport for London : All the information about oyster, travelcards, prices… it even offers a great search engine in which you enter from where you want to go to where and it tells you the exact route and the time it will take.
- Gatwick express train : Direct train from gatwick airport to central London.
- Stansted express train : Direct train from stansted airport to central London.
- The Train Line : Website to find the cheapest train routes.
- National Express : Coaches that run from the airports to central London.
- Megabus : Super cheap buses to travel in the UK.
- Terravision : Super cheap buses for journeys from the airports to central London.
- Easybus : Super cheap buses for journeys from the airports to central London.
- Minicabit: Web to reserve taxi. More information: How to book a taxi in London .
- Booking : One of the best websites in our opinion to find a hotel.
- Premier Inn : Chain of hotels at very good prices located in the best areas of London, where if you go as a family it is good to know that children under 16 years of age have free accommodation and breakfast!