From QverLondres we wanted to offer you all the possibilities so that you can enjoy your trip to London, for this reason we have developed our own App to visit London with FREE London routes and maps for mobile.
We have updated our app in April 2022, and you will find an updated restaurant guide. It is a free application for mobile phones and tablets with sample routes as well as maps of London so you don’t miss anything on your next trip to London.
With this application you will be able to use your mobile to follow the routes through London that we have designed ourselves from QverLondres, being able to access them completely offline, without the need to have an internet connection, so you will not consume even a mega of your data rate while doing your routes or looking for our recommended restaurants in London.
In addition, if you wish, when you turn on the GPS of your mobile you can travel our routes making sure you don’t get lost, since you will be able to know at all times where you are going and which route you have to follow.
App to visit London with routes and maps of London
In the application you will find 6 detailed routes and in which you will find suggestions to eat in addition to the important places indicated:
- From Buckingham Palace to Bond Street: Passing through Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus…
- From Hyde Park to Soho: We go through part of Hyde Park and then we go through Oxford St, Regent St, Soho, Leicester Square, Covent Garden…
- From Tower Bridge to St Paul’s Cathedral: We see the Tower of London, cross the famous blue Tower Bridge in London, and walk along the south bank of the Thames until we reach the Millennium Bridge and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Hyde Park and Knightsbridge: We walked through the area of Kensington Gardens (Hyde Park) seeing the most important monuments in the park and we left to tour Knightsbridge, passing through the Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrods reaching Sloane Square and the area of London luxury shops.
- Camden Town: Recommended route to visit the Camden Town Flea Market
- Notting Hill: Recommended route to visit Portobello Road, the Notting Hill flea market (which is on Saturdays) and a route to walk through the Notting Hill neighborhood.
In addition, you will have access to our maps “ London Points of interest ”, “ Where to eat in London ” and a completely offline map of London .