If you have more days in London or it is not the first time you visit London and you want to discover other corners of the city, you can dedicate yourself to visiting less touristy places in the British capital.
That is what we have been doing since we came to live in London in 2010, and we are writing articles with all the fascinating places that we are discovering.
Less touristy places in London
- Have you seen all the markets in the city? You can’t miss any! More information: London markets
- Do you have any park left to see? Regent’s Park, Holland Park, Richmond Park…
- Hampstead and Hampstead Heath areas
- angel ‘s neighborhood
- Highgate Cemetery
- Greenwich observatory and Greenwich park
- The magnificent Hampton Court Palace
- Little Venice and Regents Canal
- Canary Wharf area
- climb the shard
For more ideas you can consult our Secret Corners of London and Visiting London sections , where we talk about many places in London, and it will surely give you ideas of what to visit.
And if you are going to spend more time in London, I also recommend that you spend a day in Cambridge or Oxford (round trip by train) or in Stratford-upon-avon, the beautiful town of W. Shakespeare or go see Stonehenge …