Here we leave you our list of Ten things to do in London that you enjoy!:
- Feeding the squirrels in Hyde Park
- Sample free food at the Camden Town Flea Market
- Eating in an English pub
- See the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
- Climb the 530 steps (little by little!!!) to the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral and enjoy the views
- Stroll along the banks of the Thames and listen to the chimes of Big Ben
- Cross the Millennium Bridge
- Drink Afternoon Tea
- Riding on top of a double-decker bus (typical London bus)
- Visit one of the many free admission museums.
For detailed information on what to do, what to see and take advantage of discounts in London, visit our Visit London section.