Visiting London is definitely an experience that you will never forget, and when you catch the plane to return home, you are probably already thinking that one day you will return to see everything you have yet to see. London is one of the favorite destinations for tourists, and in QverLondres you will discover why.
It is true that London is very big and there is a lot to see, so I recommend planning your trip very well, in order to make the most of it. I recommend that you take a look at our article planning the perfect trip to London if you are starting to plan your trip to the British capital.
What will you find in this article?
What to visit in London
To make it easier, as a summary I list below the different things that we can visit in London, and in each of them I have included a link where you will find more information.
- The parks: The famous lung of London, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, located in the center of the British capital, is the best-known park in the city. In addition, there are numerous parks that are also very important, such as Regent’s Park, St James’s Park, Richmond Park… Here you will find detailed information: The parks
- The museums: London has a long list of fantastic museums, and the good news is that most of them are free to enter. The most famous are the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the British Museum, the Tate Modern… among many others! Here you will find detailed information: Museums
- The markets: One of the things we like most about living in London is being able to visit its fantastic markets. Each one of them with a special charm, we would recommend going to all of them but it is clear that the time usually limits the visit to markets! Notting Hill and Camden Town are undoubtedly the most important. Here you will find detailed information: The markets
- Strolling through the center of London: The streets of central London are a must if you visit London, so important street names such as Oxford Street, Regent Street, Carnaby Street, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden cannot be missing from your list. , Leicester Square… And let’s not forget areas like Soho and Chinatown! The best thing is that once you are in the city center, walking from one place to another is possible and very easy.
- 10 things you can not miss: You must include in your list the 10 most important places in London. For example, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Houses of Parliament (Big Ben), Buckingham Palace, Shakespeare’s Globe… More information here: The 10 most important places
How to plan a visit to London
To organize your trip to London in the best possible way, take a look at our sections According to the number of days , our routes and maps and our free Mobile App with London routes.